- You know those moments when you’re driving down a road with the wind in your hair and this sensation of pure joy just arises from somewhere within you? Hang on to that feeling; put it into your pocket and save it for later.
- If you don’t think that waking up in the morning and actually feeling like you’re ready to face the world head-on is one of the best things ever, you’re wrong.
- When you discover a new favorite song, play it over and over and over again. Then find a new one and repeat.
- One of greatest miracles of Mother Nature is the sky. Go stargazing. Ponder the brightness of a full moon. Relish the shade of the clouds. Bask in the warmth of the sun.
- Treat yourself after a long day. Even the smallest of rewards – an ice cream cone, an episode of your favorite show, a new book – will make a big difference in your mood.
- When inspiration strikes you, stop whatever else you’re doing and put that moment to good use. You’ll never know when it’ll appear again.
- Take a deep breath and feel the air fill your lungs. Sometimes we forget what it means to be alive.