- Confidence is self-taught. You can’t get it from anything or anyone else but yourself. But as soon as you realize that most people are too busy thinking about how they appear to others to make judgments about you, then getting in that mindset isn’t as tough.
- It’s all in your head. Really. Henry Ford was right when he said that “Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t – you’re right.” And while you can relish in the fact that either way you’re right, the bigger point to take away here is that a positive attitude really does make a difference.
- You’re human. Sometimes you might feel like a superhuman and other times you might feel like a cockroach, but trust me, you’re still human. So stop worrying about being any of those other things.
- There will be difficult choices and there will be easy choices. Most of the time, if you’re not sure, the right decision is the harder one.
- Thinking things through is great but overanalyzing is not. Things are rarely as bad as you make it out to seem.
- If you’re in a bad mood, don’t give other people a hard time because chances are that they’re going through some kind of hell, too.
- If you’re sad and you want to be sad then be sad. But don’t be sad for too long because I think you look more beautiful when you’re happy.
- All it takes is 5 seconds of courage to do something spectacular. 5 seconds.