- Stop to appreciate the little things more often. Sometimes, all it takes is a compliment to make your day, so pay it forward to others.
- Recognize the beauty in everyday life. It’s always there, like the silver lining on that cloud.
- Bigger isn’t always better, and sometimes, simplicity trumps all. Be a minimalist when you feel like life is getting too cluttered.
- Share your opinions out loud, but also set time away for you to mull over your own thoughts. No overthinking allowed.
- Sing. Just because you don’t have the voice of an angel doesn’t mean you can’t rejoice like one.
- Smile every chance you get. Smile even when you feel like crap. Just pulling up those face muscles will send happy endorphins to your neurons.
- Doodle, paint, sculpt, create. Turn those ideas into something tangible.
- Slow down and really immerse yourself in your activities. Allow yourself to become completely closed off to the outside world for a moment and focus on doing something that will help clear your mind, whether that’s cooking or writing or cleaning.
- Let it go. Seriously, that anxiety isn’t worth holding on to. At the end of the day, it’s you who decides whether or not you’ve had a good day.